.
.

The Primary Impacts of Overpopulation for The Environment

Overpopulation impacts the environment primarily by limiting the land available for harvesting. Destroy natural resources. Causes the removal of trees. Prevent normal plant growth. Population density reduces the consumption of limited natural resources such as global warming, pollution, habitat loss, sixth mass mortality, intensive agriculture, freshwater, farmland, fossil fuels, and so on. It gets worse. At a speed faster than the playback speed. However, ecological problems are only the beginning.



According to UN-Water Service, 75% of the earth is covered with water. 97.5% of them are the sea and 2.5% is freshwater. 70% of fresh water is divided into glaciers and ice caps, the remaining 30% into surface waters such as rivers, lakes, ponds, and groundwater. Most freshwater resources are unreachable or too polluted, leaving less than 1% of the world's fresh water, or about 0.003% of the total water on earth, readily available for direct human use. According to the World Water Resources Outlook by 2025, more than half of the world's population will be vulnerable to water by 2025, and human water demand is estimated at 70% of total freshwater available. 

In addition, the Water Resources Group's November 2009 report states that water demand in some developing regions of the world will exceed supply by 50% by 2030 and more than two dozen UN agencies have been co-developed Half of the world's population live in areas of severe water scarcity. Earth is in the midst of the United Nations crisis as a "global water crisis". Freshwater is the most basic finite resource for which there is no alternative to most users. 

However, we consume freshwater at least 10 times faster than in North Africa, the Middle East, India, Pakistan, China and the Americas. According to the World Resources Institute About 34% of fish species, mainly freshwater An endangered freshwater ecosystem loses most of its species and habitats and may be more vulnerable than its terrestrial or marine ecosystem. There is potential for further losses due to dams, pollution, overfishing, and other threats. They are very diverse and accommodate a variety of world species. With the growth of the human population, the problem of clean fresh water is also growing.