Do you remember the days they spent laughing and having fun when you played with your kids? What happened to that? Want to bring back your family? Me too! I am an avid PC player. I always love to play online with friends and we always have a lot of fun.
I also encouraged my son to do the same ...
Some of the problems I didn't realize are different for kids in the sense that the online community has changed. It is so open that you cannot control people's language and behavior. Many kids say what they want anonymously and there seems to be no way to stop the language. The whole concept of “community” has also changed with online communities.
The online community is dangerous
Kids are old and feel immediate satisfaction with 3D shooter games, how can I play board games? It's a difficult transition because you don't want to pressurize or have fun. Look what your child likes? Pokémon? call of Duty? A puzzle-like Tetris? Sometimes the most important thing is to find something in the field of interest. Some kids don't like being beaten all the time. Try challenging games like apples to apples and who. To be honest, when I was a kid, I was sick of being beaten.
Tips to try
Here are some tricks I learned:
1. Learn the game before you sit down. Sometimes this is the hardest part. The goal here is to achieve social interaction with family and friends at the social level. YouTube and Google have different videos, some videos
2. Use the power of peer pressure. Be sure to arouse your friend's interest in the game before asking your child. If your friends want to play, you will want to play.
3. Try playing the game when you touch the ground. When kids are bored, they are against everything. If your son is away from the TV or computer, it is the best time to play the game. Some parents know that "fixed" is "not interesting", but you can use this time to redirect interest.
4. If children want to enjoy this weekend, they need to make a deal. They agree that what they want to do sounds fun and tells them what they want to try something fun like this new game. Price
5. If children go to a place where they cannot play video games such as summer camps, they must provide a compact game such as a Blokus Travel, Fluxx, Carcassonne, Setaners of Catan Travel Edition, or ticket game tickets.
6. It is very important to keep children fresh and new. Playing Connect Four and Monopoly can be tedious and demanding for both adults and children.
Consider, have a list of games your kids like:
1. Which game do you like?
2. Are they competitive?
3. Do you like jigsaw puzzles, quizzes, or more creative games that are involved in building things?
Board games have attracted people for hundreds of years and are a great way to spend time with the people you love. This is a list of the most popular children's games that can be seen when considering whether to move.
If your child is like this-try ... board game
- Exclusive-Train by Catan settler or train
- Risk-Memoir '44, Risk 2010, Risk, Pirate Bay
- Battleship-Pirate Bay
- 4 participation-Blokus, RUMIS, Trapture, color scheme
- Stratego-Memory 44
- Lady / Chess-Brocks
- Trivial Pursuit-apple to an apple or who
- UNO / Card Game-FLUXX
- Note-Monastery Secrets, Diplomacy
- Call of Duty / HALO / Americas Army-Tides of Iron
- Age of the Empires-Carcassonne
- Lumens / Tetris-Brocks, RUMIS, Trapture
- Sim City, command and conquest-Puerto Rico, Earth pillar, San Juan
- Starcraft-Starcraft board game, Warcraft board game
- World of Warcraft-World of Warcraft board game, World of Warcraft: Adventure game
- Destiny-a board game of destiny to fail
- Lord of the Rings-Ring of Rings
- Zoo Tycoon-Zoolorotto